After successfully installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 or CentOS 5, we still have to configure it the first time we use it. The steps below will guide you in setting it up.
1. Click Forward in the Welcome window.
2. Click Forward in the Firewall window.
3. In SELinux window, set SELinux Setting to Disabled and click Forward.
4. Click Forward in the KDump window.
5. Verify or change the date and time in the Date and Time window. Click Forward when you’re done.
6. Provide the requested information for a new user in the Create User window. Click Forward when you’re done.
7. Click Forward in the Sound Card window.
8. Click Finish in the Additional CDs window.